A guide to this little known small museum housed in a beautifully restored traditional 16th century Arab house originally know as the Bayt Il-Kredlea, located by the Mosque of Ahmad ibn Tulun in Cairo. The former residence of Gayer-Anderson, the Egyptian Government had granted him the right to reside in this noted building in 1935. It was here he assembled and displayed much of his vast collection of orientalist art, artefacts, carpets and curios which he later bequeathed to the Egyptian nation. As a sign of appreciation, King Faroud granted him the title of Pasha.
An e-book facsimile of the 1941 original: 16 pages plus 8 black and white plates.